Highly dynamic cloud and enterprise data center networks continue to expand bringing with them ever increasing bandwidth demands, accelerating the need for dense 25 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet switching in both leaf and spine tiers of networks. The Arista 7050X3 are members of Arista 7050X series and key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features combined with low latency and advanced EOS features for software defined cloud networking.
Combined with Arista EOS, the 7050X3 can be deployed in a wide range of open networking solutions including large scale layer 2 and layer 3 cloud designs, overlay networks, virtualized or traditional enterprise data center networks.
Arista 7050X3 Series Introduction
The 7050X3 supports a flexible combination of speeds including 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G in compact form factors that allows customers to design networks to accommodate the myriad different applications and east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers whilst providing investment protection.
The 7050X3 support a rich set of EOS features that are already supported on other Arista X-Series systems. Operational and feature consistency lowers the qualification time and enhancements include Single Pass VXLAN Routing for network segmentation, Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB) for optimized path selection and the addition of Network Address Translation (NAT).
High Performance 10/25/40/100GbE leaf-spine
- High density wirespeed 10GbE, 25GbE and 100GbE
- Up to 6.4Tbps of system capacity
- High density 25GbE IEEE compliant
- Latency from 800nsec port to port
- Dual mode 10/25GbE support for seamless migration to the next generation of Ethernet
Optimized for DC Designs
- Unified forwarding tables for configurable table scalability
- Fully shared 32MB packet buffer optimized for lossless networks
- Consistent cabling for 10G to 25G and 40G to 100G migrations
- Up to 128 Way Multi-Pathing over L2 and L3
- Power efficient for lower total cost of ownership
- Redundant and hot swap power and cooling
Advanced Traffic Control, Provisioning and Monitoring
- CloudVision for Workflow Automation and Orchestration
- LANZ for Microburst Detection
- VXLAN and EOS Network Tracers
- Open Extensibility and Programmability
- Software Driven Cloud Networking
- Dynamic Load Balancing
- Network Address Translation
- Redundant and hot swap power and cooling
- Reversible airflow options for hot and cold aisle
- Smart System Upgrade with Hitless Software Upgrade *
- Self-healing stateful fault repair (SFR)
- Resilient ECMP and LAG Hashing
- MLAG ISSU
- Hitless Speed Changes
MLAG Spine - All Active Multipath for Layer 2
- Standards based protocol (LACP)
- Simplified or eliminates Spanning Tree topology
- Simple to understand and easy to engineer traffic
128 Way - All Active Multipath for Layer 3
- 128 Way Equal and Unequal Cost Multi-Pathing (UCMP) for flexible traffic balancing
- Standards based protocol (OSPF, BGP)
- Eliminates L2 for exceptional scalability and fault tolerance
- Exceptional scale with consistently low latency and high performance in 2 tiers
VXLAN Layer 2 over Layer 3 - Best of Both Worlds
- All active multipath using ECMP (up to 128-way)
- Single L3 network for all applications
- L2 extensions for stateful VM - VM over Layer 3
- Extends L2 with exceptional scalabilty (16M Virtual NWs)
- Cloudburst over public infrastructure
Your dedicated Arista Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.
Talk with an Expert
Speak with a solutions expert or architect. Give us a call or leave a message. Our team is ready for your business.
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Networks Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.