Are you looking for a challenging position at a fast-growing, international organization? At Infradata we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to expand our Operations organization.
The role of Service Delivery Manager is key in ensuring that the Services Infradata provides to its customers are delivered to the highest standards, exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality of service, delivered within committed SLA’s and all contractual obligations.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with assigned clients.
- Maintaining service quality and ensure the service is aligned to the contract at all times.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Managing third party suppliers when necessary.
- Analysis of data generated by the Service (i.e. tickets, events, etc.) to identify trends leading to improvements in the service delivery function and/ or additional revenue opportunities.
- Assisting with the On-boarding and Transition of new Services.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels, responding to queries and any complaints, escalating where necessary and ensuring that service improvement plans are implemented as required.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing cost effectiveness and efficiency of service as well as looking for new opportunities.
- Analysing and reporting monthly and quarterly service performance against targets.
- Manage customer expectations and communication during escalations relating to P1 and P2 issues.
- Manage and attend service reviews, ensuring meetings are fully prepared in advance.
- Ensure and own the responsibility of completing all administration work during and after service review meetings, including minutes, actions, SIP.
- Update head of operations on high profile or complex issues identified during report creation with a potential business or reputational risk such as SLA breaches.
- Be flexible to work outside of normal office hours according to the needs of priority incidents and service escalations.
- Strong customer relationship management skills and commercial acumen.
- ITIL qualification minimum Foundation level but preferably Expert level in at least one discipline.
- Experience as a Service Delivery Manager in an IT Service Provider environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to collaborate with others and be a team player.
- Always looking to proactively and positively affect the Service out comes for clients.
- Technical awareness of infrastructure and end-user environments.
- Good presentation Skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills to enable expert-level trend analysis, service reporting and pro-active management of the assigned accounts.
- Fluent English and Dutch Speaking plus good written communication.
Infradata is the leading provider of Cyber Security and Cloud Networking services and solutions for organisations whose core business depends on the network infrastructure. Infradata is currently active in 7 countries. At Infradata, it’s all about people and diversity. We are our company’s capital and ensure the quality of our services. Infradata continuously invests in the talents of its employees and also expects them to possess entrepreneurial instinct and that they are not afraid to show personal initiative. Along with the focus on clients and the innovation strategy, there is also the requisite attention for the third success factor: Our culture. Infradata is a flat and informal international organisation with a winner mentality.
Infradata has offices in the metropolitan areas of Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris, London, San Francisco, and Warsaw.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning companies in The Netherlands with an international scope.
- You will work with leading companies and partners in a very dynamic work environment with impressive, state-of-the-art projects.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: competitive salary, pension scheme, bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car.
- Personal development.
- A chance to work with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues, where we regularly organise fun social activities and outings.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via 0639451009 or send a mail to [email protected].
Service Delivery Manager
Job ID: #447139
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.