Discover the advantages of the Infradata Graduate Programme. Learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Whether you join the Technical or Commercial functions area of the Infradata Graduate Programme, you will receive unparalleled training that will enhance your career. We’ve designed the programme to give remarkable candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a future leader.
Right from the start, you’ll embark on a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation. Depending on your chosen path, you’ll participate in a six to twelve months development programme. This will include two or three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities. You'll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values.
On top of a competitive starting salary and other outstanding benefits, you will have the ability to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and contributing to groundbreaking projects. All the while, you’ll be supported by a direct supervisor to provide guidance and constructive feedback, as well as an excellent mentorship programme.
Infradata Graduate Programme at a glance
- 6-12 months Development Programme with rotations depending on your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your first entry into the business, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally active company, tackling significant challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
Infradata Graduate Programme
Get in touch and apply today!
For the Infradata Graduate Programme, you must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University, College or Business School. For more information about our graduate programme, please contact us through the form.