This is a key role to reach our goals in the coming years. Your main responsibilities are:
- Design and Implement new solutions to further professionalise our IT landscape.
- Assist with defining and implementation Group IT policy.
- Own and implement the GROUP IT security policies.
- Own our Business Continuity requirements.
- Manage maintenance and software updates to our internal networks & systems.
- Assist when needed Technical support and troubleshooting of our internal networks & systems across the Infradata Group.
- Assist with defining and then implement Group IT policy.
We are looking for a future colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record with a minimum experience of 3 years within an IT Engineer role;
- Experience with networking is desirable;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Cloud Services experience with Azure or Amazon Web Services;
- Team player with strong ethics and ability follow through;
- English and Dutch language fluency.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel within Europe occasionally.
Infradata is a leading provider of cyber security and (cloud) networking solutions and managed services. We enable customers to drive innovation and value with custom made solutions. Infradata is founded in 2004 in The Netherlands and has grown to a multinational company with over 300 employees worldwide, with offices in 7 countries.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope;
- To work for a company which serves all top segment clients in the Service Provider industry as well as several large clients in the enterprise market.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car;
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself);
- A chance to work in a team with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues within an open and non-hierarchal organisational structure.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application procedure.
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information, call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via 0639451009 or send an email to [email protected].
Lead IT Engineer
Vacature ID: #501036
Neem contact op
“Technologie is belangrijk, maar onze mensen maken het verschil.”
Jorinke de Hek
Solliciteren voor deze functie
Als je geïnteresseerd bent in deze vacature en voldoet aan de vereisten voor de functie, dan horen we graag van je!
Bedankt! Je sollicitatie is voltooid. We nemen snel contact met je op.